Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7000 Bracelets For Hope

     Okay, call me silly, but I love challenges. They keep my creative juices flowing. Nothing is better for clogged creativity like a challenge.

     So what's on my challenge menu for this month? Well beside the bead soup blog hop, I have accepted the challenge of creating a bracelet for charity. It's called 7000 Bracelets For Hope.



     

Hop button-200x200 copy
 
The Global Genes Project exists to raise awareness and support for the more than 30 million people affected by rare diseases. There are currently over 7,000 rare diseases identified, and 75% of those affected are children.  With the 7000 Bracelets Campaign, the Children's Rare Disease Network gives artists and crafters an opportunity to lovingly share their creative gifts with families who have a child suffering with a rare disease.  


     Anyone who would like to participate, sign-ups  are until Feb. 11, 2012 at the above link.




No comments:

Post a Comment