Friday, August 10, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party #6 Reveal 2

Well it's time for the 2nd reveal of the 6th bead soup blog party. This is my day to show what I've made with my bead soup that I got from my partner Debbie. Don't forget to visit her page to see what she cooked up. This was the yummy soup ingredients that she sent me. 



I made several pieces from this soup. It took me a few attempts, before I came up with these pieces. I just loved the stone she sent me.






Thanks to my partner Debbie and to Lori Anderson who hosted this wonderful opportunity to have so many creative talented artists in one place.
The 3rd and final reveal will be hosted August 25th. 
The list of participants for the 2nd reveal are listed below. Please visit all the wonderful creations everyone has cooked up. Enjoy!!


Hostess, Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
Adlinah Kamsir, Dream Struck Designs
Adrienn Lukacs, Raszputyin Designs
Agata Grygiel, Cytherea Bijoux 
Alenka Obid, Pepita Handmade 
Amy Dickerson, Damyjo Designs 
Amy Schmidt, Amy's Treasure 
Amy Severino, Amy Beads 
Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations
Anke Humpert, Anart Island Studios
Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
April Grinaway, Brooklyn Bead Goddess 
Ashley Bunting, Miss Ashely Kate 
Astrid Boyce, Astrid Boyce Beads 
B.R. Kuhlman, Mixed Mayhem Studios 
Barbe Saint John, Saints and Sinners
Beata Benkone Meggyesi, Beahobbi
Brandy McNair, Bella Vita Handmade Jewelry 
 Bryna Lumb, Bryna's Bead Box
Carmen Lau, Little Maketto
Cate van Alphen, Fulgorine
Cathie Carroll, Cathie Carroll's Studio
Cathy Khoury, Touch Jewelry 
Christina Stofmeel, Feng Beads 
 Collette Collins, Fire Fly Myst Artisan Jewelry
Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul 
Crystal Thain, Here Bead Dragons
Cynthia Abner, Created Treasures
Deana Hager, Just Deez'Art & Life
Debbie Phenes, Deb Joy Sing
Dhea Powers, Java Bead
Diana Welte, Lilyweeds
Dita Basu, alankarshilpa
Dorota Zeranska, gdymamczas 
Dot Lewallwn, Speedie Beadie
Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
Emma Todd, A Polymer Penchant
Eva Sherman, Eva Sherman Designs
Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead and Metal Works
Francy Inman, Francy's Studio
Ginger Bishop, lilmummy likes...
Giorgia Rossini, Jo in Wonderland
Ine Vande Cappelle, Jewels by Ine 
Iveth Caruso, Creative Atelier 
JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
Jackie Ryan, Kydo Jewellery
Jeannie Dukic, Jeannie's Blog
Jelveh Jaferian, Jelveh Designs
Jenna Tomalka, Twin Birch Studio
Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Beads
Jennifer Van Horn, Jennifers Jewels and Junk
Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation
Johanna Rhodes-Nash, Fire Phoenix Creations 
 Joyce Blair, Bent Wire West Coast
JuLee Wolfe, The Polymer Penguin
Karen Vincent, Swallow Tail Jewellery
Karin Slaton, Backstory Beads
Kayla Potega, The Eclectic Element 
Kim Dworak, CianciBlue
Kris Lanae Binsfeld, Cherish Designs by Kris Lanae
Kristen Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
Kumi Fisher, Malie Kai Designs
Kym Hunter, Kym Hunter Designs
Lennis Carrier, Windbent
Leslie Wayment, AA Beads & More
Linda Murphy, Bonita Bead
Lisa Johnson, Whimsey Wonders
Lisa Sittniewski, Love, Yesterdays
Lois Moon, Que Onda, Q'Town?
Lola Surwillo, Bead Lola Bead
Lorelei Eurto, Lorelei's Blog
Lori Bowring Michaud, Artfully Ornamental
Lori Finney, Using My Beads
Margareta Saari, Mags-koruja
Maria Horvath, Horimarika Beads
Marian Hertzog, M's Place
 Mary Ellen Parker, BeeTree by m.e.
Mary K McGraw, MK's Creative Musings
MaryLou Holvenstot, time2cre8 
Martha Aleo, Ornamento
 Maybeline Tay, The Jewelry Larder
Megan Collins, Churchy & Her Sailor
Melissa Meman, Art. Life. Love.
Melissa Mesara, One-Eared Pig Beads
Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
Pam Farren, re-maker
Pam Hurst, Pam Hurst Designs
Patricia Handschuh, The Color of Dreams
Patty Miller, CabariBeads
Penney Klapoth, Faerie Acres
Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
Rhea Freitag, starrgazer creates
Rochelle Brisson, A Creative Chelle
Sabine Dittrich, PerlenDschungel
Sandra McGriff, Creative Chaos
Sandra Neights, Petalo Azul
Sandra Young, It's a Bead Life!
Sara Oehler, SoftFlex Girl
Saturday Sequins, Saturday Sequins
Shanti Johnson, Sunshine Bliss
Shari Replogle, Plays With Paper
Sonya Stille, Dreamin' of Beads
Stefanie Teufel, Stefanies Sammelsurium
Tammie Everly, TTE Designs
Tania Spivey, Moobie Grace Designs
Therese Frank, Therese's Treasures
Tina Holden, Polymer Clay Bytes!
Toltec Jewels, Jewel School Friends 
Tracey Nanstad, A Beadiful Mess
Tracy Choy, BumbleBeads Designs
Valerie Norton, Hot Art

53 comments:

  1. My favourite is this necklace with unakit focal.Adding a little of fabric looks very good! Regards from Poland, Dorota

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vivid color scheme of your second necklace. The colors with the wonderful mix of materials - it would be a fun piece to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the piece with the key. The colors remind me of the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces you created! Love all the different colors but I really love the necklace with the key and the green is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces, love the texture and colors!!! I love the use of ribbon, I need to get out of my comfort zone and try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the riot of colours you have going on in your necklaces. The one with the key is especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the ribbons,all of them gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations :) Love the necklace with the key - lovely earthy colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the addition of purple with the orange! And the ribbon is a sweet, unexpected touch! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the second one with the carnelian pendant, the key and the blue that goes so wondefully with the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesomely coordinated...and I love the ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous design!
    Love what you did with your soup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! the pink is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the orange necklace, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a gorgeous stone! Love the second necklace. The color combination you used is so rich. Everything is beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the perfect soup for your blog. The colors go right along with it. I love the way you layered the second pendant. And your bows are perfect. I can never tie mine like that. Beautifully done.

    Melissa Muir
    http://design.kcjewelbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pieces - love the peach stones and ribbon with jasper and green.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your pieces, especially the second necklace
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful work! I really like the necklace with the key and stone focal. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like all of your pieces. You made great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty pieces! Love the colors and the ribbon is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very nice..!!! the colours combinations you chose are not something i would have thought off yet they work so well together.. they all look so dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pieces, I love the color combinations that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great designs for your bead soup... love the softness of the ribbon... a fun stop on the hop!! :) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those colors work well together. And I like the use of the ribbon. It really compliments the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Somehow ribbon just always makes things more fun. I like how you brought it all together, great work

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the necklace with the orange focal and key. I like the combination as well as the colors in the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely designs ... I love the lavender and blue stone combination with the carnelian (?) focal!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You had a great soup, I love all the colored stones. The carnelian with the key is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really like the second necklace. The colors "work" together.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow Partner!! I love your pieces--I'm especially fond of the key one.. I'm so glad you liked the focal--cant believe we got each other similar ones. So glad to have you as a partner and look forward to seeing all your creations here on blog world and on FB!! thanks again for all your help and patience with me !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just my style ~ love it. I like your blog colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely colourful necklaceas and I love the bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of your pieces are super! I'm especially drawn to that necklace with they key on it. I love the combination of colors you used in that one. Really nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Luv what you did with your soup! The colours are magnifico! And the ribbon is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favorite is the necklace with the key!! Love the color combinations in them all but that one just calls to me! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. HI Cynthia,
    Beautiful pieces. My favorite is the necklace with the Agate and key focal.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like the tropical colors in the necklace with the key and stone pendant :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really like the orange one, a great use of colors. You are creations are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. All your pieces are lovely! I love the purple, teal, and burnt orange piece! I'm not an orange person usually but that combination is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the colors and the key with the pendant is great.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your colors combinations! That burnt orange piece with the key is particularly calling my name, even though I'm a winter and never wear those colors lol! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful pieces...great color blends. The key piece is my favorite also.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like that beautiful color combo on the key piece. Bright, but somehow it goes together. Good job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cynthia, I'm finally getting around to looking at the BSBP designs. You got some really cool beads! Fantastic that you were able to create several pieces with them. Versatile and creative!

    ReplyDelete