Saturday, March 1, 2014

Out of my hole


Wow, I must have fell down a rabbit hole. It's been almost 8 months since that last time I wrote anything.
 When my camera broke, I stopped writing. I had no way to post any pictures and my jewelry making seemed to come to a screeching halt. I just didn't realize how much of a halt.  I am working my way back out of my state of funk and have started looking for that perfect camera for me.
 I've bought more beads to get my creative juices flowing again. The days are starting to warm up some and I'm not sitting curled up by the stove shivering. While we didn't get the snow most of the country has had, the temperatures have been brutal on the bones.
I was disappointed in myself not keeping up with my year of jewelry challenge and had hope to participate in this years, but I just couldn't motivate myself and again no camera. 
I have how ever joined the 8th annual bead soup blog party! I am so excited to find out who will be my partner this year. Hopefully in the next day or two I will. So here's to dusting off myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment